& Terms of Service
Your privacy is important to us. It is Size Wise, LLC’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://shopsizewise.com, and other sites we own and operate.
Size Wise is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
1. Information we collect
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
- Social media profiles
- Date of birth
- Phone/mobile number
Business data refers to data that accumulates over the normal course of operation on our platform. This may include transaction records, stored files, user profiles, analytics data and other metrics, as well as other types of information, created or generated, as users interact with our services.
2. Legal bases for processing
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3. Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, use and, disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to provide you with our platform’s core features;
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you; and
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
5. International transfers of personal information
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in the United States, Australia, Japan, and the United Kingdom, or where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdiction, may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
6. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
8. Business transfers
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy we would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information according to this policy.
9. Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
10. Changes to this policy
Size Wise, LLC Data Controller
Size Wise, LLC Data Protection Officer
This policy is effective as of 13 February 2019.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://shopsizewise.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- You have permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Size Wise, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Size Wise, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Size Wise, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Size Wise, LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Size Wise, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Size Wise, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Size Wise, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Size Wise, LLC’s website, even if Size Wise, LLC or a Size Wise, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Size Wise, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Size Wise, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Size Wise, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Size Wise, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Size Wise, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Size Wise, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Size Wise, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Entire Agreement
10. Dispute Resolution
Access to or use of the Size Wise, LLC website will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Florida. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Florida, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Size Wise, LLC may unconditionally, and at its discretion, assign its rights under these Terms and Conditions without notice. The privileges and obligations under these Terms and Conditions are binding and shall inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and permitted assigns.
Size Wise Consulting Terms & Conditions (Client)
Consultant agrees to provide Consulting services in accordance with the following terms and Clients agree to services provided by Consultant in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
Service: As part of understanding and clarifying the services and relationship, Client and Consultant acknowledge and agree to:
- The Consultant-Client relationship is designed and defined by the Client with the Consultant’s agreement and based on the Client’s expressed interests, goals, and objectives.
- The Client will not receive counseling, therapy, or life advice from the Consultant. If issues arise that relate to another context, the Consultant shall refer the Client to the appropriate professional. The Client should notify Size Wise immediately if they encounter difficulties or need additional assistance.
- The Client is responsible for his or her own success, and the Consultant cannot and will not guarantee that Client will take any specific action or achieve any specific goal.
- Sessions provided by the Consultant are intended for the benefit of the Client, recommendations are to be used at the discretion of the Client. Size Wise, LLC and the Consultant are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages that result from the use of recommendations.
- The Client is expected to complete any and all required paperwork prior to all sessions. This may include, but is not limited to, a Personal Style Quiz, release of information, and other documents that will help the Consultant understand the Client’s needs.
- Confidentiality: the Client’s information will be kept confidential by the Consultant. The only exceptions to this confidentiality are:
- If required by law
- If the Client is a threat to themselves or others
Service Types: the Client shall receive distinctive fashion consultation services depending on consultation types/lengths:
Term: The term of this Agreement will begin with an initial package and will continue for the period of time specified in that package. If no initial package is purchased, the term of this Agreement will be void.
Fees: The Client has agreed to pay the Consultant the fees specified in the package. Fees are non-refundable after 24 hours of purchase.
Cancellations: Appointments must be canceled within 24 hours of purchase, Client will be responsible for the full fee of the session after this period.
No Show Policy: In the event of a no-show, the Client will be responsible for the full fee of the session.
Bookings and Schedules: Client agrees to book all services at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Clients and Consultants are both eligible for (1) appointment rescheduling within 30 days.
Late arrivals: Client will receive a refund if Consultant is 5 minutes late to an appointment. Clients who arrive more than 5 minutes late may be cut off and forfeit a refund.
No Guarantees: The Client understands that the Consultant cannot guarantee any particular results from the services provided.
Client Preparation: Choose a time when you can relax and focus on the consultation. This is not a rushed process!
- Have your favorite items of clothing and/or accessories ready to show the consultant.
- Be honest about what you’re looking for help with. Our consultants are here to help you, not judge you.
- Keep an open mind! Our consultants may have suggestions that you never would have thought of.
- After booking a session, take the Personal Style Quiz
Client Responsibility: The Client is responsible for his or her own success, and the Consultant cannot and will not guarantee that Client will take any specific action or achieve any specific goal.